- Excellent graphic and visualization skills
- Strong Design sensibility
- Self-starting, responsible and highly motivated
As a Designer for PLACE, you will tap into your boundless creativity and passion in designing unique architectural and interior design projects and creating functionally beautiful experiences for end users. You are self-motivated, and team oriented, an individual who is ready for active participation in all phases of the design process. Your ability to generate vision and translate ideas into thoughtful and complete designs is your ultimate strength.
As such you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where you will expand your creativity and continue to develop your design and technical knowledge on a variety of projects.
What You Will Do
- Generate design visions and brainstorm ideas among design team members.
- Utilize 3D software to generate and develop design concepts both collaboratively and independently.
- Work in conjunction with consultants and client teams in delivering and meeting project objectives on all aspects of the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an internationally recognised university
- Excellent graphic and visualization skills, with strong proficiency in 3D modeling software (Rhinoceros is essential) and rendering software such as V-Ray, Unreal Engine, Unity or Cinema 4D.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Premiere).
- Experience in Commercial, Hospitality, Residential or Adaptive reuse is a plus.
- Self-starting, responsible and highly motivated individual with a strong design sensibility.
- Collaborative and team-conscious.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, Cantonese or Mandarin a plus.
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Please send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your CV, portfolio (25mb max.) and cover letter.